After applying on the affected area a few times, the skin will start to show dark or light purplish color. This is a normal sign. The color shows how much bruising the herb will pull out from that area. The darker it is, the more bruising in that area, and the less swelling and pain there will be. Once you stop applying the herbs, the colors on the skin will start go away within 2 to 3 weeks.
- DO NOT eat or contact to the mouth.
- DO NOT contact to the eye. If contact occurs, wash with clean water thoroughly.
- DO NOT apply on burns, cuts or broken skin.
- DO NOT apply on deep puncture wounds.
- DO NOT apply on animal bites.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Avoid accidental poisoning. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.